Nothing to See is the third episode of part one. It was released on April 5, 2016.
Official Summary Edit
What was that sound in the trailer just now?
Plot Developments Edit
- First suggested that Keisha has an anxiety disorder
- The Thistle Man appears in the back of the truck and attacks Keisha
- The Thistle Man revealed to be immune to pain
- The Thistle Man revealed to know of Alice
- The Thistle Man revealed to be working with the police
Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road? Edit
Because when he woke up, he said, “No, I would never cross that road.” He ate beans for breakfast and started at those who crossed. And, when noon came around, he said “I would never cross that road.” He ate leaves for lunch and laughed at those who crossed. And when the evening came, he asked one of the crossers, “Say, what’s so good about the other side?” And the crosser waved him away and said, “What do you care? Someone like you would never cross this road.” And that made him angry, so he crossed the road out of spite. The other side was okay. He ate beans for dinner. And that’s why the chicken crossed the road.